Palace Beauty College
1517 S. Western Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90006
The Esthetician Program
Upon completion of the 6-month Esthetician course at Palace Beauty College, you will receive an Undergraduate Certificate. The information below should help you make an informed decision about the Esthetician Program offered at Palace Beauty College.
Question: How much will this program cost me?
Tuition & Fees: $6,685
Books & Supplies: $912.85
Total Cost: $7,597.85
Question: What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Federal Loans: $3,046
Private Education Loans: $0
Institutional Financing Plan: $0
Question: What is the on-time graduation rate?
Graduation Rate: 32%
Question: What is the job placement rate?
Placement Rate: 67%
Current students, former students, and graduates of Palace Beauty College, please leave an honest review and rate this school using the five-star rating system below. Tell us about your experience at Palace Beauty College. Please be specific. Writing “This school is awesome!” or “This school is horrible!” doesn’t help anybody. Please tell us what you like or dislike about the school. Please be honest. No school is perfect, nor is any school bad all the time. These reviews are for the sole purpose of helping prospective students decide which esthetician school will be right for them.
Owners, staff, and employees of the school are prohibited from leaving a review. Students only please. Thank you.
To rate and review this school:
- Fill in the review form at the bottom of this page, including your first name and email address.
- Write an honest review that meets the guidelines above.
- Rate the six different criteria using the five-star rating system underneath the review form.
- Click the box next to “I’m not a robot” and solve the captcha.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button on the right side of the form.
- Give yourself a pat on the back for helping prospective students know more about this school.
Thank you for your honest rating and review!
Be the first to leave a review.